Enhance Your Mental Abilites With Addium, The New ‘Smart Drug’ On The Block
Can there be a real life limitless pill that unlocks and enhances your mental abilities? Well apparently we are closer to that reality than ever before with the new smart drug on the block, Addium.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, they say! These days everyone from professionals, to hackers, to students are under tremendous pressure to perform or perish at peak performance.
You need to upgrade yourself, carve your niche, and make yourself indispensable or you will fade into oblivion..right? These nootropics, smart drugs and brain supplements just seem to be on the beginning stages as being ‘the next big thing’ – and Addium is doing its part in a major way to ensure they are one of the first widely accepted nootropic stacks and smart pills available.
What is Addium?
Hence it’s no wonder that people including college students, entrepreneurs and silicon valley techs are hooked on to ‘Smart Drugs’! Smart drugs are meant to enhance your memory, help in concentration, and boost your energy and mental faculties.
Also called ‘Nootropics’, they help in improving the cognitive function of the human brain; are aimed at maximizing your productivity and help you in using your brains to the fullest capacity. Remember the movies ‘Limitless’, ‘Lucy’, ‘Transcendence”? All the protagonists therein derived mental super powers from exposure to Nootropics!
By definition these Nootropics are supposed to be safe and non-toxic. They are available without prescription. You will find a burgeoning industry of Nootropics supplements online!
One such cerebral enhancement supplement claiming to increase your energy, maintain your focus and boost your brain performance is ‘Addium’.
Addium Limitless Pill Specifications:
|Product Name||Addium – Limitless Pill|
|Product Classification||Dietary Supplement|
|Quantity||1 bottle – 1 month supply – 30 capsules|
|Dosage||Maximum 1 pill per day.|
|Product website price||$39.95|
|Offer||30 Day Money Back Guarantee on product website|
|Amazon price &rating||$46.95 2.4/5|
What Addium Does To Your Brain?
- Addium claims to deliver an incredible burst of energy that takes effect within minutes and lasts up to 6 hours. It is claimed that it does not cause jitters that energy drinks or prescription medications cause.
- It helps you to remember better, focus better and get you ‘into the zone’ for improving the quality of your work.
- It increases brain activity, mental performance and vigilance.
- It awakens your brain and allows you to think clearly, process data more quickly, and retain more information.
- It unlocks 100% of your brain’s potential.
- Numerous positive reviews claiming to have experienced good change in energy levels.
- People have reportedly claimed to have found a drastic change in mental abilities. They have also stated that there has been a noticeable change in work efficiency.
- Focussing and registering abilities are highly enhanced.
- Supposedly natural ingredients.
- It is available without a doctor’s prescription.
- Users have claimed that it also helped in calming their nerves.
- Some claim that 1 pill has the effect of 4 energy drinks or multiple cups of coffee without the hyperactivity.
- 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with it.
- Common side effects are headaches, decrease in appetite, upset stomach, dizziness, red rash, hot flashes.
- There are several complaints of the money back guarantee being a hoax and non-refund of money.
- Critics point out that many positive reviews seem to be paid or fake.
- Questionable marketing tactics
Is Addium Right For You? More Research & Resources
Nootropics, as promising as they sound, may boost mental capabilities but like every other drug, one needs to take it in moderation. There are other reviews and insights which go into the scientific nature of nootropics like Addium (http://supplementpolice.com/addium) that you can see plenty of customer testimonials and user stories.
Apart from a few things that it could improve on, it is generally considered quite effective in its role of a wonder drug. Smart drugs or cognitive enhancers like Addium have also been clinically proven effective for those with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), those suffering from Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Dementia, Schizophrenia and other cognitive deficits. The sensory receptors are exercised to their full potential with the help of this drug and an individual can work more efficiently. If you have been sensing any deficit in your capabilities, you could try this before visiting a doctor and there is a very high probability that your needs will be taken care of.